Our customer service ensures maximisation of product performance, reduction of downtime and quick support. If support is required concerning any DESOTEC machine, our highly qualified and experienced personnel are quickly on hand to help.
- Express service for rapid troubleshooting
- Aftersales service following commissioning
- Regular servicing and maintenance
- Creation of spare and wearing parts concepts
- Individually agreed service and maintenance contracts
- Training service for individual training modules
- Technical authoring, documentation
QUALIFICATION / VALIDATION
Product safety and stable manufacturing processes are proven through the qualification and validation of our equipment and processes. Right from the development phase of our equipment, critical functions are identified through various processes and taken into account during construction. By considering GMP guidelines, our clients’ validation processes are supported. Our service includes the compilation of the documents and test protocols necessary for pre-qualification, as well as the aftercare that goes with it.
- Early identification of critical functions
- Compilation of qualification documents
- Creation of test and inspection plans
- Carrying out risk analyses (FMEA)
- Qualification according to GMP guidelines or customer standards
DESOTEC’s project management ensures that all of the stages in a machine project are structured and progress smoothly, from concept to final delivery. Our clients have a direct contact, who leads an interdisciplinary team, so that the project is concluded to the customer’s fullest possible satisfaction.
- Transparent procedures
- Regular customer reports
- Coordination and documentation of all project stages
- Project manager as a central point of contact
- Prioritisation of all work units within the project
- Common scheduling between client and project team
- Organisation of machine approvals (FAT and SAT)
PRODUCT AND PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
We develop and realise technological innovations – from bespoke machinery to mass-produced product. Through every phase of the development process, from the first idea to mass production readiness, our engineers and technicians are at your side as development partners. It makes no difference, whether we are involved in the development of mechanics or electronics, a complete product or only components or sub-assemblies. Our goal is always to deliver you an experience that is convincing in every aspect.
- Development of mechanical and mechatronic systems
- Creation of FMEAs
- Design and calculation
- Development of bespoke machinery
- Electronic development
- Selection of components to buy in